Individuals are often challenged by the range of tax regulations which affect them and their personal wealth. Our team of tax advisers are on hand to help you face these challenges by providing a comprehensive advisory service on all aspects of personal tax.
Some of the key personal tax issues which we can help you with include:
Self Assessment: Self assessment does not apply to the majority of people who pay tax through PAYE system. However self assessment can apply if you are self employed, a company director or a trustee or personal representative. Failure to meet your self assessment obligations can result in significant interest and penalties. Our personal tax specialists can help you complete your tax return, calculate your tax liability and advise you on payments due.
Capital Gains Tax (CGT): CGT normally affects you if you dispose of or transfer an asset. We will work with you to ensure you avail of any tax exemptions and reliefs, limit your tax liability and pay your CGT on time.
Capital Acquisitions Tax (CAT): CAT may be payable on property and assets received by way of gift or inheritance. Our expert advice will ensure you fully utilise any reliefs and allowances available to limit your CAT liability and pay on time
Our Personal Tax Services also include:
- Advice and structuring of employee share schemes
- Termination payments and redundancy counselling
- Extraction of cash from businesses in a tax effective manner
- Ensuring that assets can be passed on to the next generation in a tax efficient way
- Providing advice to individuals working overseas or relocating to work in Ireland
- Advising on income tax shelters
- Dealing with Revenue Audits