Our team of specialist Tax Consultants have a compiled a comprehensive document covering the most frequently asked questions when it comes to setting up a company in Ireland. The document deals with questions and issues such as:
- How do I set up a company in Ireland?
- What does it cost to setup a company?
- What is the Irish VAT Rate?
- What are the Irish Tax Rates?
- What are my reporting requirements?
For answers to these and many other queries related to the setting up of a company in Ireland then please have a read of the document :
Alternatively contact one of our Tax or Audit Partners who would be delighted to assist you with your queries:
Denis Herlihy, Managing Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Nestor, Taxation Partner – email@example.com
Pat Sheehan, Taxation Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call BDO on +353 61 414 455